Alaska’s record-breaking number of COVID-19 cases during the past month coupled with a significant increase in patients with COVID-19 requiring hospitalization are raising concerns. More details to come. Thank you. More Details
COVID-19 vaccines: All Veterans, spouses and caregivers can get a COVID-19 vaccine at VA by appointment or walk-in clinic. Visit our vaccine information page.
Prepare for a visit: Everyone entering our facilities is screened, and visitors are limited. Face coverings are mandatory. For some needs, you may be able to get care at home by phone or video.
For the latest coronavirus information: Visit the CDC website.
VA Wants To Hear From You!
Join us for a virtual listening session on helping us determine the future of VA health care
Monday, April 26, 2021 at 12:30 p.m.
Let your voice be heard! We want to hear from you on how to design a health care system of the future and grow services for Veterans in a way that reinforces VA’s role as a leader in the U.S. health care system.
We are looking forward to robust engagement and to hearing the voices and insights of Veterans on the following topics:
- How Veterans want care to be delivered in the future
- Perception of the quality of health care at VA and VA’s community network
- Experience with the ability to get care at VA and within VA’s community network
- Satisfaction with the condition and location of VA’s facilities
- VA’s role in research, education, and emergency preparedness
For more information and instructions to register, visit https://www.va.gov/HEALTHPOLICYPLANNING/listening.asp