Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps.
1. Please switch auto forms mode to off.
2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc).
3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow.
You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Alaska VA Healthcare System
- The clinic is located within Bassett Army Community Hospital (BACH) on Ft. Wainwright as part of a VA/DoD interagency sharing agreement.
- The CBOC offers a health care program to veterans which includes health promotion, primary care, mental health care, women's health care, orthopedics, audiology, and case management. Laboratory and X-Ray are provided via services within Bassett Army Community Hospital.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.